Next Tuesday, November 19, the Food Dialogues®: Iowa will take place in collaboration with the The Iowa Corn Promotion Board, the Iowa Corn Growers Association and the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance. Experts representing a variety of perspectives will lead a dynamic conversation about where your food comes from and how it is produced.
- Larry Cleverley, Organic Farmer
- Wayne Humphreys, Crop and Livestock Farmer
- Katie Olthoff, CommonGround™ Volunteer and Turkey Farmer
- Dave Murphy, Founder and Executive Director of Food Democracy Now!
- Dr. Wayne Parrott, Professor in the Department of Crop and Soil Sciences College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, University of Georgia
- John Schillinger, Ph.D., Crop Researcher