We are the farmers and ranchers of America.
U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA) consists of more than 80 farmer – and rancher-led organizations and agricultural partners representing virtually all aspects of agriculture, working to engage in dialogue with consumers who have questions about how today’s food is grown and raised. USFRA is committed to continuous improvement and supporting U.S. farmers and ranchers efforts to increase confidence and trust in today’s agriculture.
Our Values, Our Commitment
- Americans and their children eat and drink what we grow and raise.
- Our life’s work feeds and nourishes our families, our neighbors, our communities, and our country.
- We embrace this great responsibility as stewards of our food, our land and our animals.
- We commit to working together, regardless of type, size or philosophy of our farms and ranches, to continue improving our food supply.
- We commit to doing everything in our power to protect and improve human health and the enjoyment of our food.
- We commit to making the environment – the land, air and water that belongs to all of us – healthier and sustainable for all generations.
- We commit to keeping our animals healthy and well cared for.
- We commit to the business of farming and the health of our economy, knowing that what makes our businesses stronger is producing the highest quality products.
- And we commit to sharing information about our methods freely and openly.
- Farming and ranching is our profession – but for most of us, it is also our life. The food we grow and raise reflects our characters, our commitments and our lives.