Please read our terms and conditions relating to Picture This. By submitting your photos, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive a monetary stipend of $500.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant U.S Farmers and Ranchers Alliance a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant U.S Farmers and Ranchers Alliance the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of U.S Farmers & Ranchers Alliance. U.S Farmers and Ranchers Alliance reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and release Instagram from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. U.S Farmers and Ranchers Alliance in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: U.S Farmers and Ranchers Alliance is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release U.S Farmers and Ranchers Alliance from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: U.S Farmer and Ranchers Alliance, 16020 Swingley Ridge Road, Suite 300, Chesterfield, Missouri 63017.