What is engAGe?
We at the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA) are proud to debut engAGe, our new, free app that will launch in early February of 2018. engAGe allows users to easily stay abreast of current news in agriculture and amplify relevant content with a simple click. With engAGe, farmers, ranchers and advocates from all corners can amplify agriculture’s voice. The app presents users with a news feed where users can publish stories and posts to their own social media networks with the swipe of a thumb. Additionally, this Ag-focused news feed will ensure that users will never miss out on important news that either benefits or affects agriculture.
With engAGe, users can share easily share content on a higher level. engAGe integrates with the most popular social media platforms, and distributes content to your followers with a simple click. It doesn’t matter if a user is behind a computer, walking down a street, or in a field, engAGe makes it simple to share a united voice, and speak for agriculture. engAGe also allows users to share their own content. If someone has a video, photo, link or story they want to share; engAGe is their platform. Simply upload, write a summary and distribute your content to be shared with the entire network.
How to engAGe
Users can access the engAGe app through a browser or on your mobile device. We recommend downloading the app so you can engAGe from anywhere.
- To join on a desktop, or simply sign up online, visit: engage.fooddialogues.com
- To download in iTunes, click here.
- To download in Google Play, click here.
To download the app, follow these instructions:
- In both iTunes and Google Play, search for “Dynamic Signal”
- Download the app
- Once you download and open the app, the app will prompt you to enter the engAGe community code. The community code is: engage (not case sensitive).
- Once you type in the community code, you will have access to the engAGe platform.
USFRA also has a training manual you can download and save at any time. The manual walks users through all the functions of engAGe, and offers social media best practices. To download a full, in depth training manual, click here.