Now you can cast your vote for the next Faces of Farming & Ranching! Beginning October 24 through November 2, visit the Faces of Farming & Ranching Voting page to learn more about each of the finalists and the work they do, including short videos highlighting their farms/ranches. From there, vote for whom you believe best exemplifies agriculture. These votes will be factored into the final decision to determine the next Faces of Farming and Ranching.
- Erin Brenneman, Iowa
- Jay Hill, N.M.
- Carrie Mess, Wis.
- Thomas Titus, Ill.
- Darrell Glaser, Texas
- Brian Jones, Texas
- Jessica Potter, Colo.
- Carla Wardin, Mich.
FACES OF FARMING & RANCHING WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT
A combination of public votes and USFRA judges’ scores will determine the winners, who will be announced on November 12, 2014, during a press conference at the National Association of Farm Broadcasting Convention (NAFB) in Kansas City.
HOW CAN PEOPLE VOTE?
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS....
- From any desktop computer OR mobile device: http://faces.pgtb.me/w2Sg4d
- Or, if you're on USFRA’s Facebook Page from your desktop computer, click on the VOTE NOW tab.
KEEP IN MIND...
- Each voter can cast one vote every 24 hours.
- Registering on Facebook is required in order to vote – to ensure all votes are legitimate and non-fraudulent.
- Not already a member of Facebook? No problem – sign up at Facebook.com to participate.