About Food Evolution
Food Evolution is set amidst a brutally polarized debate marked by fear, distrust and confusion: the controversy surrounding GMOs and food. Traveling from Hawaiian papaya groves, to banana farms in Uganda to the cornfields of Iowa, Food Evolution wrestles with the emotions and the evidence driving one of the most heated arguments of our time. Enlisting experts and icons of the struggle such as Mark Lynas, Alison Van Eenennaam, Jeffrey Smith, Andrew Kimbrell, Vandana Shiva, Robert Fraley, Marion Nestle and Bill Nye, as well as farmers and scientists from around the world, this bold and necessary documentary separates the hype from the science to unravel the debate around food. The film is narrated by esteemed science communicator Neil deGrasse Tyson.
To learn more about the movie, check out FoodEvolutionMovie.com.
If you are interested in hosting a screening, please click here.
Food Evolution in the Media
- How to Properly Cut Exotic Fruits – The Brothers Green
- Food Evolution Movie Challenges Public Fear Of GMOs – Kavin Senapathy, Forbes
- Documentary ‘Food Evolution’ turns to reason to discuss GMO controversy, Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times
- Review: In ‘Food Evolution,’ Scientists Strike Back, Daniel M. Gold, New York Times
- 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes
Where to Find Food Evolution
U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance has licensed Food Evolution to help promote it to consumer audiences.